Robert Francis LuPone is an American actor and director Robert LuPone. He first appeared on screen in 1970. He had a career in the performing arts, cinema, and television. Lupone’s Broadway credits are extensive, spanning from 2001’s A Thousand Clowns to 2000’s True West and beyond.
- 1 Who is Robert LuPone? Biography/Wiki (Updated March 2023)
- 1.1 Who Are Robert LuPone’s Parents?
- 1.2 How Many Siblings Does Robert LuPone Have?
- 1.3 Robert LuPone’s Photos Gallery
- 1.4 How Old Is Robert LuPone? (Date Of Birth, Nationality, Ethnicity, And Religion)
- 1.5 How Tall Is Robert LuPone?
- 1.6 What Is Robert LuPone’s Weight?
- 1.7 Robert LuPone Education
- 1.8 What Are Robert LuPone’s Body Measurements, And Personality Traits?
- 1.9 Check Out Robert LuPone’s Video
- 1.10 Robert LuPone Career Insights
- 1.11 Robert LuPone Net Worth in March 2023
- 1.12 Robert LuPone Personal Life – (Girlfriend, Affairs, Kids, And More)
- 1.13 Robert LuPone Cause of Death
- 1.14 Robert LuPone Social Media Profiles
- 1.15 Robert LuPone’s Favorite Things
Who is Robert LuPone? Biography/Wiki (Updated March 2023)
Name Robert LuPone
Date of Birth 29 July 1946
Age 76 years
Height 6 feet 0 inches
Net Worth $1 Million – $5 Million
Last Updated March 2023
Who Are Robert LuPone’s Parents?
How Many Siblings Does Robert LuPone Have?
Robert LuPone’s Photos Gallery
How Old Is Robert LuPone? (Date Of Birth, Nationality, Ethnicity, And Religion)
Robert LuPone was born on July 27, 1946, in Austin, Texas, United States. As of March 2023, Robert LuPone age is 76 years as of 2023 . And his nationality is American, his ethnicity is White, and his religion is Christian.
How Tall Is Robert LuPone?
Robert LuPone is 6 feet 0 inches (1.8 m).
What Is Robert LuPone’s Weight?
Robert LuPone’s weight is around 85 kg (187 lbs).
Robert LuPone Education
- Qualification: Graduated
- College/University: University of North Carolina School of the Arts
What Are Robert LuPone’s Body Measurements, And Personality Traits?
Robert LuPone’s Chest is 30 inches and his waist size is 34 inches, bicep size is 32 inches. his eyes color are Brown, and his hair color is dark brown.
- Chest: 30 inches
- Waist: 34 inches
- Bicep: 32 inches
- Body Type: Slim
- Eye Color: Brown
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
Check Out Robert LuPone’s Video
Robert LuPone Career Insights
- Profession: Actor
- Salary: Unavailable
Robert LuPone Net Worth in March 2023
Robert LuPone has an $11,000,000 net worth. Robert was nominated for a Tony Award for Best Featured Actor in a Musical for his role as Zach in A Chorus Line (1976). During his tenure as artistic director of New York’s MCC Theater, Robert oversaw the production of two plays that received Tony Award nominations for Best Play
View this post on Instagram
Robert LuPone Personal Life – (Girlfriend, Affairs, Kids, And More)
Robert LuPone is married to Kathryn Duke. In 1979, Kathryn Duke and Robert Lupone said, “I do,” and have been happily married and living together ever since. Their adorable son’s name is Orlando, and they are fortunate to have found each other. Kathleen is grieving the loss of her loving spouse.
Robert LuPone Cause of Death
On Saturday, August 27, 2022, Robert LuPone passed away after a three-year struggle with pancreatic cancer. Pancreatic cancer is a deadly disease that spreads through the body’s pancreatic cells. The prognosis for this malignancy is dismal because it is often found late. There are no early warning signs, and it spreads rapidly. Loss of appetite and weight loss are two vague symptoms that can be seen in the later stages. Unfortunately, LuPone’s cancer diagnosis came in 2019.
Robert LuPone’s Favorite Things
- Hobbies: Yoga, Traveling, Eating healthy and tasty foods
- Favorite Actor: Dylan Minnette, Tom Holland
- Favorite Actress: Joey King
Leave a Comment