Queen Elizabeth II was the queen of the United Kingdom. She has been queen since February 6, 1952, making her the longest-reigning British monarch in history. While the political landscape both in the United Kingdom and the world has undergone drastic changes during her reign, Elizabeth II has remained a popular monarch and is much beloved throughout the world.
- 1 Who is Queen Elizabeth II? Biography/Wiki (Updated 2022)
- 1.1 Who Are Queen Elizabeth II’s Parents?
- 1.2 How Many Siblings Does Queen Elizabeth II Have?
- 1.3 Queen Elizabeth II’s Photos Gallery
- 1.4 How Old Is Queen Elizabeth II’s? (Date Of Birth, Death, Nationality, Ethnicity, And Religion)
- 1.5 How Tall Is Queen Elizabeth II’s?
- 1.6 What Is Queen Elizabeth II’s Weight?
- 1.7 Queen Elizabeth II Education
- 1.8 What Are Queen Elizabeth II’s Body Measurements, And Personality Traits?
- 1.9 Check Out Queen Elizabeth II Video
- 1.10 Queen Elizabeth II Career Insights
- 1.11 Queen Elizabeth II Net Worth When She Died.
- 1.12 Queen Elizabeth II Personal Life – (Boyfriend, Affairs, Kids, And More)
- 1.13 Queen Elizabeth II Social Media Profiles
- 1.14 Queen Elizabeth II Coronation
- 1.15 Some Lesser Known Facts About Queen Elizabeth II
- 1.16 Queen Elizabeth II Favorite Things
Who is Queen Elizabeth II? Biography/Wiki (Updated 2022)
Full name Elizabeth Alexandra Mary
Profession Queen of the United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand and Head of the Commonwealth
Monarchical Journey • King George VI, Father of Elizabeth II acceded to the throne on the abdication of his brother Edward VIII in 1936, at that time Elizabeth was the heir presumptive.
• During the World War II Elizabeth began to undertake public duties, serving in the Auxiliary Territorial Service.
• She married Philip, Duke of Edinburgh, a former prince of Greece and Denmark in 1947.
• During 1951, George VI's health deteriorated and Elizabeth stood in for him at public events.
• In October 1951, her private secretary, Martin Charteris, carried a draft accession declaring the death of George VI when she was touring Canada and USA.
• In February 1952, Elizabeth was declared the Queen of the Commonwealth.
Physical Stats & More
Height (approx.) in centimeters- 152 cm
in meters- 1.52 m
in Feet Inches-5’ 0”
Weight (approx.) in Kilograms- 55 kg
in Pounds- 121 lbs
Eye Colour Blue
Hair Colour White
Date of Birth 21 April 1926 (Wednesday)
Birthplace 17 Bruton Street, Mayfair, London, UK
Date of Death 8 September 2022
Place of Death Balmoral (her Scottish estate), Scotland
Age 96 years
Death Cause She died peacefully.
Zodiac sign Taurus
Hometown London, England
School She was educated privately at home
Family Father- George VI
Mother- Elizabeth Bowes-Lyon
Sister- Princess Margaret
Religion Church of England and
Church of Scotland
Address Buckingham Palace
Hobbies Photography, Horse Riding
Cocktail Gin and Dubonnet
Drama TV Show Downtown Abbey
Girls, Affairs and More
Marital Status (at the time of death) Widow
Spouse Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh (m. 1947); died on 9 April 2021
Children Sons- Charles (Prince of Wales),
Prince Andrew (Duke of York)
Prince Edward (Earl of Wessex)
Daughter- Anne (Princess Royal)
Net Worth $450 million
Who Are Queen Elizabeth II’s Parents?
Her father’s name is George VI and her mother’s name is Elizabeth Bowes-Lyon.
How Many Siblings Does Queen Elizabeth II Have?
She has one sibling, her sister’s name is Princess Margaret who diet at February 9, 2002.
Queen Elizabeth II’s Photos Gallery
How Old Is Queen Elizabeth II’s? (Date Of Birth, Death, Nationality, Ethnicity, And Religion)
Queen Elizabeth II was born on April 21, 1926, at 17 Bruton Street, Mayfair, London, UK. And she died on September 8th, 2022 at the age of 96. She was purely British as she was the Queen of the United Kingdom. Her ethnicity was White, and her religion was Christian.
How Tall Is Queen Elizabeth II’s?
Queen Elizabeth II was estimated 5 feet 0 inches (1.52 cm).
What Is Queen Elizabeth II’s Weight?
Queen Elizabeth II’s estimated weight was around 55 kg (121 lbs).
Queen Elizabeth II Education
- Qualification: Graduated
- College/University: Private School
What Are Queen Elizabeth II’s Body Measurements, And Personality Traits?
We have seen the Queen from their young age to oldest age. She was a slim lady when she was young, and at her old age she was very fit and active.
Check Out Queen Elizabeth II Video
Queen Elizabeth II Career Insights
- Profession: Queen of the United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand and Head of the Commonwealth
- Salary: US$ 450 Million Approx
Queen Elizabeth II Net Worth When She Died.
According to some unofficial data, her estimated net worth is around US$ 450 Million, but more about that, As she was Queen of The United Kingdom, and the Commonwealth realm so she is more wealthier than that amount.
View this post on Instagram
Queen Elizabeth II Personal Life – (Boyfriend, Affairs, Kids, And More)
Queen Elizabeth II is married to Prince Philip. She has three sons named Charles (Prince of Wales), Andrew (Duke of York), and Edward (Earl of Wessex) and one daughter’s name is Anne (Princess Royal).
Queen Elizabeth II Coronation
With her father’s health declining in 1951, Elizabeth stepped in for him at various state functions. After spending that Christmas with the royal family, Elizabeth and Philip left on a tour of Australia and New Zealand, making a stopover in Kenya en route.
They were in Kenya on February 6, 1952, when King George VI succumbed to lung cancer at the age of 56, and his 25-year-old daughter became the sixth woman in history to ascend to the British throne. Her formal coronation as Queen Elizabeth II took place on June 2, 1953, in Westminster Abbey.
Some Lesser Known Facts About Queen Elizabeth II
- Did Elizabeth II drink alcohol?: Yes.
- Queen Elizabeth II was the longest reigning Monarch in the world. She died peacefully on 8 September 2022 at her Scottish estate, Balmoral.
- She was fluent in French and often used the language for audiences and state visits. She
- never required an interpreter.
- During World War II Elizabeth and her sister Margaret moved to Windsor Castle for their
- She was educated in constitutional history and law, preparing herself for her future role as
- * Princess Elizabeth and Prince Philip met at a wedding in 1934.
- Elizabeth and Prince Philip got married to each other at Westminster Abbey in November
- 20, 1947.
- Prince Philip was born in Greece, but his family was exiled from the country when he was an infant.
Queen Elizabeth II Favorite Things
- Hobbies: Photography, Horse Riding
- Favorite Actor: Dylan Minnette, Tom Holland
- Favorite Actress: Joey King, Millie Bobby Brown, Sophie Turner
Leave a Comment